Is it possible to have...

Is it possible for a 15 yr old girl to have an abortion without them notifiing her parents, I think my cusin did, we live in las vegas, shes doing alot of bad things right now and is listening to all the lies the 18 year old guy is feeding her, any help is appreciated!

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 12:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I thought by law if the child is under 18 they must notify their parents. But maybe it's different in every state?
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes, its possible where I live (Not NV)
    Anonymous

• I think that the guys parents might have took her. My uncle called to talk to them about all the issues with him and they laughed at him.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• oh dear Im sorry. I know about the 18yr olds get ahold of youung girls. one got in my 13yr old head. If I were not a better person he would have had his ---- for lunch
    debmom07

Answer by debmom07 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Depends on the state, yes.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 10:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009