So if you can't fart in front of your husband.. Does that mean you run to the bathroom before he wakes up in the morning to take a shower, brush your teeth, and do your hair?? All so he doesn't find you ''unattractive''???? LOL

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hubby says I go to bed looking like Janet Jackson and wake up looking like Freddie Jackson = {
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• God, are there really people who don't fart in front of their husbands? LOL

Hubby and I have been married almost 11 years, been together about 14.....we've seen and heard it all from eachother. (except bathroom duties....always shut door there) but all in all, we've seen the best and worst of eachother - and we're still together, must be love...LOL

Funny question though!
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 12:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• The only time I leave the room when a fart is concerned.....is when HE farts and that is only to grab the OUST and a fresh breath.
    Anonymous

• I refuse to fart in front of him but I don't care how I look in the morning! I'll walk around lookin a hot mess for awhile before I get in the shower. I hate when he farts around me so I won't do it to him even though he probably wouldn't care.
    Anonymous

• He sees me when I wake up and likes me. Usually we are up at 5 and have morning sex bad breath and all.lol Just because I don't actively try to fart in front of him does not mean he has not seen me at my worst or that I worry about it. In the 16 years we have been together he has only heard me fart three times and I was pregnant. I am not a gassy person and don't fart often. I would never purposely do it in front of him I am not a nasty person.
    Anonymous

LMFAO!!! That's hilarious!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I farted around my SO from jump lol. He made me actully lmao. However I do wakeup a hot mess, but I take a shower and do my makeup and hair everyday rain or shine, whether im going anywhere or just cleaning, to me, thas what counts.
    yannaboozmommi

Answer by yannaboozmommi at 1:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It's really love when u can sit on ur hubbies lap and let one go. I don't understand how u can be married and not hear one every now and then.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:18 AM on Apr. 18, 2009