nursery water?

how many of you still give you're children nursery water? i still give it to my 2yr old, i haven't really thought about switching to regular sink water.

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 12:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Uh I never have.. lol
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Never have, just a waste of money.
    Anonymous

• As far as I know,all municipal water is safe.If you have a well I'd consider using it for awhile yet.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have two perfectly healthy boys and I never bought water. A Brita filter wouldl save you a lot of head aches and money.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We stopped when our daughter stopped drinking formula so like 1
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• He is 10 months and we just switched him over to tap.
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 12:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Never used it. There was/is no reason to.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• we transitioned off of it when we transitioned off of formula.. for the moms who say they dont see a need for it when you live in the city with all kinds of crud in the water it is better
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Nursery water is a waste of money. The only difference is that it has added flouride. Most babies get enough flouride already, especially from other types of water. You can get distilled, drinking or spring water for less than a dollar. Save yourself some money.
    I don't drink tap water unless I have to, we just have a filter pitcher and a filter in our fridge ice/water maker.
    kk_bella

Answer by kk_bella at 1:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have never given my children nursery water. We buy water that is RO purified. I try to eliminate the presence of flouride altogether, not ADD it. You're not supposed to ingest flouride. It's a poison.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 1:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009