My dh has gotten so cold hearted, he's really acting abnormal.

Besides the fact that he has been extremely mean to me, he even is with my parents. We have 3 cats outside. They are outside cats, and my parents have 2 inside cats. Our cats try to get in to their house, and they put them out. He will get mad and talk about how they treat their cats better than ours, then he will put theirs outside. He fed the cats some sweetened, condensed milk not knowing it makes them sick. My parents cat has been puking since. I asked him today if he'd clean it up and told him about the milk. He asked which cat it was and I told him. He goes "Ha!" "Good." Is that not messed up? He's so vengeful and cruel, and the way he is acting is crazy. He acts the same with me too. It's like he delights in knowing he hurts me, or even making a cat sick just to be vengeful to my parents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you need to ask him what his deal is. and if he says he doesnt know what your talking about give him some examples.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Sounds like he's being a d***. I'd say counsilling or if he does worse sit down with him and others that he's hurt and have it out. The man sounds cruel and if it starts with simple pets it could excalte into something worse. Good luck.
    SivDre

Answer by SivDre at 12:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Mid-Crisis? Could he be cheating on you? Do you nag too much?
    Anonymous

• He obviously has an issue but it isn't about the cats. Talk to him

Answer by admckenzie at 1:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009