sexy pics for my DH

My DH is gone for the weekend, he's in a golf tournament with the guys from work, while hes gone I want to take some "x-rated" pics for him, as a little suprise. And it's impossible to do it when he's around, lol. I would LOVE some ideas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just took some pics of myself in the shower for my SO! Nothing fancy, just good ol water!
    Anonymous

• OOh . . . get a french maid outfit!! Or wear like matching black bra and panties with like little cat ears or something . . do you have anything like that around the house?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• ou I love the french maid idea, Ill have to go to the "san diego" store, they have all that kinky stuff!
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 1:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I am a photographer. Go onto google and look for "Boudoir Portraits". Lots will come up. They are sexy and classy. Nothing raunchy. If you have a timer on your camera you could easily do it. Good luck!

Anonymous