TMI-but what are the symptoms of yeast infection?

I dont know if thats what it is, cause its been a while... but Its just very uncomfortable down there, itchy sometimes,lots of discharge but no smell,no burn or anything....just very uncomfortable... Its been like this since December. Just dont know what it could be...Its even worse after sex though. Any Idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• Its a yeast infection and you keep reinfecting yourself that is why you had it for so long. The discharge looks like cottage cheese, burning and itching, painful intercourse. Go get some medication from the drug store and don't have sex please until that thing clears up. If it doesn't go away then go to the doctor.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• itchiness, lots of discharge and a bad odor. and an uneasy feeling down there. when I was preggo I had one, but didnt realize it. I didnt have the weird discharge, no odor, but just felt...funny. and I spotted, which is why I went to the ER. ends up I had a really bad UTI and they gave me antibiotics, it went away within a week.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It could be a yeast infection or another type of infection. Why have you waited since Dec to get it looked at? Also, a man can get a yeast infection from you during sex. A yeast infection has a cottage cheese like discharge, buring or itching, sometimes there is a smell. You need to get something from the doc and stop having sex until you know what the infection is.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009