What season did you like when you went in labor?

I know july was ruff on me and going threw the summer being praggo was enough pain but i liked it in oct - jan - april. but my last labor i loved i didn't feel the pain intil my Dr broke my water

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 1:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean about July. First I had to suffer through the last of the pregnancy through the June/July heat. Then I had to stay inside with a tiny newborn while everyone was outside having fun.

I liked having my baby's in the winter. It was cozy and warm inside and it was nice snuggling up with the baby.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Oh yeah, and by the time the weather warmed up, they were old enough to go outside and hang out.
    bellasrose71008

• The only labor Ive went into was in November. Summer sucked I felt like a sweaty pig, esp when I would be working at the pizza shop and the ac would be broken (I also live in FL) I would just sit in the walk in cooler, lol). But when he was actually born, I remember taking him home and it was sooooo nice outside, it was breezy and the sky was clear. I loved it.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• none! I've only given birth once but it was June 26th of last year. It was hot and muggy and it just made me even more tired. I am due the 1st of September and I dont think I am going to like that either. I would rather go into labor early spring, maybe march!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I delivered in July! SUPER HOT last year!! I was miserable any time I had to leave the house. Thank God for central air!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• man everyone talking bad about july that is when this baby is due on the 28 at the end of the month. I had one aug, sept, dec this one july
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 2:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009