I find myself thinking of an EX often ...

Ok I dated this guy back in 2003. We dated for a short period of time, but he left a huge impression on me. He's a sweet guy. He moved to another state and that's why the relationship ended. I find myself thinking of this guy from time to time. I am getting married in June and am scared! What if my SO finds out. I love my SO but can't help thinking of what could have been ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Girl, if believe me. If you have feelings for this other guy, then you should not get married. I am in a similar situation. I started having feelings for a co-worker of mine back in 2002. He really liked me, but I was dating a man (who is now my hubby), so I didn't really think about going out with him. Well, I got married in '04 and lost touch with this other guy because I moved... We just got back in touch through email and I still have a lot of feelings for him, but I LOVE my hubby too. It's so hard. Sometimes I wish that I would have tapped the brakes and given this other guy a chance, just to see what would happen. Like I said, if you are having ANY doubts, then please step back because it will only get worse after you're married. Good luck honey!
    Anonymous

• Never Say I DO unless you have NO DOUBT that they are the ONE and THE ONLY ONE you will love for the rest of your life..
    everyone wonders what could have been, thats normal..... i often wonder what my life would have been like if ida stayed with my high school sweetheart....
    I dont regret the way my life has turned out though... if i would have stayed with him i wouldnt have my handsom baby boy or the one on the way!
    Live life so that you have NO REGRETS at the end of the day....
    good luck!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 3:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009