I want to buy a really nice camera.

The reviews really don't help much, they have pros and cons about all of them. What do you use, or what would you buy? I am kind of going back and forth between the Nikon D40 , the Nikon cool pix and a similar Kodak one... I don't know which one to get.

juggalette_mom

Asked by juggalette_mom at 1:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Shopping

• kodaks are good...but my sister has a nikon, and its awsome!!! u should def. choose the nikon, if u have the money...theyre great!!!
    Anonymous

• I have the Nikon Coolpix and love it.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If you want something ALL Manual...get the Nikon D40. If you want ALL point-and-shoot, get the CoolPix. Honestly, you can't go wrong with Nikon. The clarity of the pictures is beautiful! Once you get the manual settings down on the D40 you will have a blast! The CoolPix is great for dropping in your purse and running out the door. The D40 is perfect for those real important shoots and portraits!

Again, it's NIKON! Nothing to worry about!
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2009