Does anyone here sell Meleluca and how much are you making with it?

I want to join because they have good products that my family need,but also need to make good income.Please only people who work with them or have in the past respond.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have been with them for 16 months and I LOVE it!! I'm not making $10,000 a month or anything but I am doing ok. I really love the products. My sons have Autism and it makes a difference with them. I noticed a difference the first time I used the products. Now I tell everyone about them. As long as you are enrolling people you will make money. Then if they enroll people you make even more. So for me it's a win win situation. I make money and get awesome products. You'll find negativity in every aspect of life. But since they offer a guarentee, what do you have to lose? I say go for it. You'll never know unless you try! Good luck!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I loved the products and tried to sell them for 2 years. I spent a lot of money and did not make a dime....
    Anonymous

• It is a waste of money!!
    Anonymous

• I tried two years ago and it was rough.

The start up fee is low, but after you sign up you have to commit to spending 30 bucks a month on products. If you don't make your order for the month they send you one automatically and you have to pay for it you can't send it back or skip an order for the month. Also as you go up in the company that per month order amount goes up, so after you become director you have to spend 60 bucks a month on the stuff.

On top of that you have your cost for leads, because they don't just give them to you. So you pay thirty dollars or whatever for a list of 100 names or so, then you have to cold call these people every day until you get a response from one of them and get them to a directors meeting. After that you have to keep checking with them until you get them signed up. It is a lot of work, which any small business is, but if you have the time and think you can do it then go for it.

violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• sorry I ran out of characters, I was just going to add that I did it for 6 months became director by getting eight people to sign up and made $150.00. I had during that time put in over $300.00.

Probably if I had gone on longer I would have made more money, but I was tired of the whole thing and needed a job that was steady so I quit.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I was with them for just 7 months... But in that time I worked my butt off and earned exactly NOTHING! I lost money paying for products that I am highly allergic to and couldn't find a single person that was interested. My mother has a "green cleaning" business, where she cleans homes useing all green cleansers... She wasn't even interested...

So, I don't recomend them...

If you check out my site there is a lady that does Melaleuca (ecoSence) there and also a Shaklee... www.Sanrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I earned a big fat $0 on it. It isn't worth it because like a PP said, you have to buy $30 worth of their stuff every month.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009