• In the Spotlight:

TEACHERS PLEASE READ..

I am an early childhood student, have a paper I am writing. Here are a few questions that would help out my research.. You dont have to answer them all can be anonymous or give your background your choice.

1. What are some adjustment you make in the classroom when you are dealing with physical or emotional difficulties?
2.How do you manage angry feelings towards a child or situation?
3. How do you work for reconciliation after intervening in a crisis situation, when your feelings are high

THANK YOU can email me with personal situations if you'd like

tall_mocha84

Asked by tall_mocha84 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• These are more personal question. I know your looking for the text book answers, but really you should be answering these, by how you would actually react to these situations. Think about it...
    take defusing any emotional feelings you may have against a trouble child. Well you can't take them out on the child obviously, so your going to have to find a way for this troubled child to turn their negative behavior into positive behavior. Most of that depends on the individual child.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009