For those of you who do not VAX your child.. WHY?

not bashing just asking i dont understand

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Do the research yourself and find out why. This question gets asked about every two weeks. Resarch what is in those vaccinations, the different ingredients, then research the indiviual ingredients. Research how vaccines are tested, and the studies done to examine any long term effects. Doctors will warn against ingesting foods that have to many pesitisides in them, but have no problem injecting similar chemicals directly into our childrens bodies.

I do not vacciante my children because they are young and their nervous system is still developing, and their immunes sytem is still developing. And toxins such as aluminiun and fomaldihide, do dammage to both. YOu should also resarch how often a drug that has gone through studies, aproved, and given out to the public, ends up haveing horrible life altering effects and has to be pulled or recalled. Its happend alot. Vaccinations go through less testing.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Because the amount of shots the cdc now wants children to get is crazy! Before the age of two your child has gotten more then 36 differnt posions put into their tiny little bodies! Mine kids do get vax, but NOT on the cdc sched. They get one shot every 6 months starting for 6 months old. Many people these days are saying they wait unti the age of two for the first shot, but I was not willing to wait that long. They will get the Dtap, Pollio, and MMR and that is it.
    Since the introduction of all of the new vaxes Autisim has gone up 6000%!!! 1 in ever 135 children have autism. 6 out of every 10 of those children are boys.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 2:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We just do it for fun.

Seriously, this is silly. Are you trying to start a debate?
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 2:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I did it without doing the research. If I could do it over: I wouldn't vaccinate for chicken pox and I would WAIT on MMR and other till they were older and more able to tolerate the amount put into their bodies. Several shots are questionable, like Hep B and the chickenpox vaccine. My kids are neither drug users or health care workers so they don't need that one. Chicken pox, whatever, I had them. There are arguments against several that I won't go into but over all, very good points. A very good friend is an infectious disease doctor and even w/ all the research, she opted to vaccinate her kid stating that the benefit outweighs the risk of serious outbreaks and death.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009