menstural like cramps at almost 8 weeks?

I am having like those icky menstrual cramps that you feel a few days before your period.. this is my second pregnancy and dont remember feeling these before...Normal!? Im not having them a lot by the way..just every now and then

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my dr had told me that if i had pains liek that to get checked out .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My doc told me you should have a lil pain but if they are bad and make you want to cry then to call him
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 1:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I had pains like that and went to the ER and they told me that I had a UTI go get it checked they gave me meds that were safe for baby and me and it is gone now! Now I get Small cramps every once in a while but thats normal for your growing uterus.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• its not really painful..its just that icky feeling its weird
    Anonymous

• be careful with the menstrual like cramping when pregnant. you need to see a dr. i dont want to give any bad news but sometimes they can be a warning of miscarriage. praying that is not the case!
    Anonymous

• I had the feeling you are talking about from about week 5 to week 13...it was all normal. I'm 16 weeks now and they've gone away. Doc told me that it was normal as long as I was not bleeding [by bleeding I mean period-like flow]. With these cramps you might even have some brown or pinkish discharge. As scary as it all may feel, it's okay, as long as you aren't bleeding. Elevate your feet, stay hydrated and take it easy. I'm sure you will be find! If you are really concerned though, call your doctor. The way you describe it though seems much like what myself, and my two cousins experienced and they both have healthy babies and I'm still going strong! Good luck to you!
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• fine**
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2009