how does ur BF/SO/DH show that he loves you?

What kind of nice things does he do for you? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Getting up at 3:00a.m. cause I want something to eat and he will make it for me knowing that he have to be up in 3 hours. lol
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 1:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• it just depends on what kind of mood he is in, than he will show love.. If he is tired, gumpy, sleepy, cranky, he is not gonna to...
    i wish he would show me often, but it is not often enough... again only when he choses to..
    that is my hubby
    Anonymous

• He doesn't sleep with other cafemoms.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• he touches me alot i am a touchey fealy person and he isnt so for him to always rember to hold my hand or rub my shoulders is alot for him and when our son was small and my so owrked the 4-12 shift he would do the midnight feeding so i didnt have too. also he has a terrible snoring problem and when it gets bad he goes and sleeps on the couch so i can get my rest. im a pretty lucky girl
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 1:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• He brings me flowers, or will he will have cleaned the house while I go grocery shopping. Plus he tells me all the time. He cuddles with me on the couch, and when I'm cooking comes up behind me and hold me. I think that one is my fav.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 2:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well, while I am quick to complain that our romance level is quite low lately, I know he loves me just because of how our life is together. When we get home from work he tells me all about his day, he listens to me, he's home every night and weekend, he helps around the house, he makes me coffee before he leaves for work... a few times a year I get flowers or a nice card, but mostly its just him being by my side and happy that lets me know.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• He gets up every morning and goes to work. He comes home every evening as soon as he leaves work. He supports everything our children and grandchildren are involved in. He has never been unfaithful and never given me any reason to ever suspect that he would even consider such a thing. He takes care of all the things that I am unable to see to. He is honest, dependable, and trustworthy. He wants to make sure that I have whatever I need and never complains about the amount of money that I spend. He wants me to know how very much he loves me. "I love you" are the last words I hear at night and the first words I hear in the morning when I wake up to freshly ground and brewed coffee. He calls at least 2 or 3 times every day just to say hi, and he calls every afternoon when he leaves the office to see if I need anything from the store. I've enjoyed this kind of treatment for more than 44 years!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• He tells me I'm the most beautiful woman in the world everyday, works away from home 70-80 hours/week, sometimes more. Tells me he loves me too many times to count everyday... His hardwork has given us a life that most dream of. He has a huge heart and he's given it to me. He puts me before himself, and is always there to support me. The list goes on....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Answered at 12:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 by: BridgetC140 He doesn't sleep with other cafemoms.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I couldn't even list them all!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2009