Why would anyone think it is safer to bring to child to "party" to expose them to a deadly dieseae such as mumps or something then it is to just get them one simple shot

Im sorry but that does not make sense.. i know not all non vaxing moms do this but i know a few who purposely expose theri kids to something.. sorry doesnt make sense to me

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• they do it because they think if they get it they will be fine....WRONG ANSWER infants and children DIE from these Diseases Hence the VAX lol omg i vacinate my son on the schedual the dr said...who wants to risk thier childs DEATH...they are morons who choose to not vax children...just my opinon
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I don't get it either. I would never try to infect my child with a disease. I will prevent it...believe that!
    Anonymous

• Deadly diseases. Tehy only "parties" I have heard of is chicken pox parties. If there were any "major" desease like measles, or polio, or whooping cough... you would hear about it on the news. There is alot of conflicting research on vaccinations, and find one that has gone through a rigerous clinical studdy to prove its safty.... good luck on that. You choose to protect you children from those diesease, I choose to take other steps to protecte them, build a healthy natural immune system, and reduce their cances of things like cancer, medibolic disorders, nerological disorders, and autoimmune disorders. When the cdc, fda, and the pharacutical companies actually make the effor to explore the possible long term effects of the chemicals used to preserve vaccinations, then I will be more willing to listen to pro vaccination propaganda.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• This isn't a new thing. For DECADES, parents have been bringing their children around others who have chicken pox so they would get it as a child and not as an adult. Chicken pox are generally worse when contracted as an adult, so that's the thinking behind it.

Now there is a vaccine for chicken pox, so it's not been such a major issue.

We selectively vaccinate our children and do a delayed schedule. Our children do NOT receive the chicken pox, rotavirus, HepA, or HepB vaccines. Everyone has to do their own research and come up with their own conclusions about what is right for their family.

I simply can't understand why vaxing moms care. If YOUR children are vaccinated, then you need not worry about whether or not mine are. Yours should be safe, right?
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Cont... in the mean time, while my childrens immune systeme, and nervous system, and digestive system are still developing, I will protecte them from ingectin up to 36 vaccinations filled with toxins directly into my childrens bodies.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I agree. I have never heard of any other "parties" besides those for chicken pox.....which is extremely UNdeadly.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• WTH people actually do this?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• daughteroftruth - I know a mom who took her kids to a meales and a mumps party to expose her kids to it. That is too much for me. I want my kids to naturally get chicken pox but that is due to the medical journal articles I have read concerning that vaccine.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Do yo live in america? Because mesasl and mumps MUST be reported to the local heath department and then it has to be brodcasted to everyone as a warning. I highly down that it was an acutally measles and mummps party. They did do those types of parties when my grandmother was a kid, but in todays "lets scare the public into vaccinating" media, the smallest mention of measles or mumps would make its way to the local authorities very quickly.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 2:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• excatly i have herd of mumps and measles parties right here the US and that is waht i was reffering NOT chix pox ...
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009