tanning

i was wondering if any ladies out there knew how to keep a tan from the tanning salon last longer and not look so streaky i don;t know why but my skin will take the tan but it only last like for 3 or 4 weeks am i suppose to go back every three to four weeks to get a new coat please let me know if you know thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm assuming it's a spray tan by the way you're describing?? Spray tans do wear off, so yes you have to go have it reapplied. If it's a regular tan, like in a tanning bed, then you have to keep up the exposure to either the lights in the bed or the sun to keep the color.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think thats how long they are supposed to last, 3 or 4 weeks. Remember to exfoliate before get a spray tan. You may want to try some lotion products that have a hint of bronzer in it to keep you more "golden".
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes with a spray tan,it only lasts 4 weeks or so. You hae to go back. Tanning bed,once you get the brown you want,maintenance is once a week or twice,tops.
    Anonymous

• if your doing the tanning bed, i know they're expensive, but use the tanning lotion they sell. They REALLY help you tan better & help the tan last longer.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Get the spray kind where they come to your house and for firty dollars they spray you it lasts for up to 3 weeks.Just look on line the one I am talking about is in orange county ca.You can even invite your friends and you mom and make it a party.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 3:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2009