If friend of yours are swingers and they asked you if you wanted to swing with them or try a little g/g action what would you say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, there are some pretty harsh judgments from some people who have never even tried it.

I wouldn't be into swinging, the only man I want to have sex with is my husband. I offered before we were married to have a threesome with another woman, but my husband didn't want to. Now that we are married the offer is no longer good.

But I don't think that swinging is cheating. If you are honest and open about it, and mature enough to handle it, without stupid jealousy then I see nothing wrong with it for people who are into it. The truth is that it can end relationships with friends and within a marriage if the participants are not mature enough to deal with their feelings in an adult manner.

If you are a jealous type of person at all, don't do it.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• g/g action means girl on girl right? I guess it would depend on the friends LOL
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 2:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Depends on if your into that sort of thing, I would tell them hell no but that is just me. Once you do it you can't take it back and it could ruin your friendship if for some reason your not comfortable with it after the fact. So if you want to do it be prepared for the outcome and the feelings after its done.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Um no, if I wanted to do that I wouldn't have married.
    Anonymous

• I would probably say "No thanks, my husband and I don't cheat on eachother."
    PB_J

Answer by PB_J at 2:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No not me.
    Anonymous

• But its not cheating when you do it together. Its enjoying eachother with others. We've done it. Never the full swap, but girl on girl action and oral swap, they bak to hubbys for sex. all in the same room on the same bed, it it was hotter then anything i've ever tried.
    Anonymous

• Yeap...but only if she attractive! LOL
    Anonymous

• umm depending on the friends really.
    My bestfriend and her boyfriend? Nope, I've known her for too long.
    Aquantance friends? I'd try it out with rules that is .. I'm open to try new things but sleeping with another man IN FRONT of my SO would be weird and same geos for him.. the jealous green mosnter would come out and bash that womans head if she had sex with my SO in front of me.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• LOL but he could handle the girl girl part right LOL my hubby is just jealous because i have done all that stuff in college, the threesomes, group sex, DP, so now he wants me to do them with him. I'm not opposed to it, just haven't found the right people yet.
    Anonymous