Ha, Ha, I remember when I was pregnant. Whats your funny pregnancy moment?

Ok so we PEE alot right.. One night I woke up midmorning to a totally soaked bed. Hum How can I change the sheets without waking my SO.. well I couldnt he still laughs at me and our daughter in 19 months old

tall_mocha84

Asked by tall_mocha84 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everyone knows that your emotional are out of wack when u are pregnant and the smallest thing can set them off. So i was in the kitchen trying to make a turkey sandwich when i discovered me had no mustard. So that set it off. I threw the sandwich n the trash and sat in the middle of the kitchen Indian style and cried my heart out until my husband got home asked me why i just did look in the cabin for the new jar!!!! LOL>>>
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• my husband just teases cause i waddle now
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I had to tie my son's shoe, and had a heck of a time trying to get back up.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My butt suctioned to the bathtub bottom.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I got irrationally angry that my sister was getting Chicken McNuggets. She offered to get me something too but I refused. She offerd me parfia because 'Everyone likes parfia!" And I told her donkey was an idiot.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• donkey?
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• oh I was 16 weeks pregnant, I worked taking pictures and had a little girl in front of me about 8 months old who kept saying mamama.. I burst into tears thinking my daugter wouldnt call me mommy being that I was step mom to my SO other children and they called me by my name, my SO called me by my name. NO one ever said ma ma in our house. the little girl looked at me crying and i tried to suck it up but I kept crying
    tall_mocha84

Answer by tall_mocha84 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well the other day I was eating with my family and my mom offered me a piece of chicken and it was the most awkward looking piece of chicken...short and fat looking and my mom was like "awh it's cute, so fat" and I burst into tears and was like "THAT'S WHY YOU OFFERED IT TO ME! CUZ I'M SO DAMN FAT" and I ran outta the room.......haha i'm 16 weeks. ridiculous. I was genuinely upset.
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• me and my husband walked to mc d's one day to get an ice cream cone and we lived in texas at the time so it was way hot and on the way back my ice cream started to melt all over me while i was eating it so i started to cry and he just laughed and gave me his
    margarita13

Answer by margarita13 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• at 8 months I finally learned to brush my teeth then get dressed. Some reason I always dropped toothpaste on my belly.. I never dropped toothpaste when I wasnt pregnant. Its like my belly just loved toothpaste
    tall_mocha84

Answer by tall_mocha84 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009