what do you think of the name?

Since im having a boy, i want to name him after his uncle who was my high school sweetheart, my ex husbands best friend and my first sons god father-who passed away... his name was Lance... but he wanted to get his name changed to Angelous.
I was originally thinking of Lance Dawn but my ex would prefer Angelous Dawn-since thats what Lance was getting his name changed to before he passed.... What do you think? Angelous Dawn or Lance Dawn??

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 2:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like Lance better too.. why not give him the middle name angelous my love?? Tj has weird ideas sometimes.. i like its unique enough that way, and it will be easy for tryston to say.. i love you!
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Lance
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Angelous.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think Angelous Dawn is more unique and I really like it!! I also like the reasoning behind having it Angelous.
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 2:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think you spell the boy name DON not Dawn as thats usually the female spelling but I think Lance is better.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Neither. LOL. But since you asked ...I guess Lance Dawn.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would never name a boy Dawn. Sorry! Don or Donald is another story. You have to expect him to survive middle school and high school you know lol. I pick Lance but I really don't like either of the names.
    Anonymous

• The reason why its Dawn is because thats what Lance was changing his last name to, So his name would have been Angelous Dawn. but instead of Dawn being a last name i thought id use it as a middle name... The last name is Berg.... dont know if that helps.
    im just at a loss with it.... if it was a girl i was going to use the name Rebekah Camille Renee Berg..... :-) its just important that he be named after Lance in some way shape or form...
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 2:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Lance for sure
    Sparkle97

Answer by Sparkle97 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Lance, def. I understand the emotional significance of Dawn, but it would be a humiliating name for a guy to have, especially in middle and high school. As mentioned above, maybe reconsider spelling it Don or even Donald so that you can still have the connection somewhat, without the embarrassment.
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 3:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009