Did your hair go strange after having kids?

Mine just went from curly to total frizz and not much can tame it. My kids are 4 and 6 and I think I'm stuck with this bad hair.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 2:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• My hair went from thick poker straight hair to thick wavy hair.

Anonymous

• mine went from really really thin to only a little thin...and i wish it had gone to supper thick and no frizz but i guess i'm just not that lucky, maybe after this one it'll stay the way it is now, thick and not too oily....wishful thinking right?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• no, but my teeth are more sensitve now, and don't like going to the dentist even more so now, because of it.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• not my hair my body did:(
    bettyboob83

Answer by bettyboob83 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Luckily mine stayed very curly.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 2:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I lost alot after having her... now I have alot of long baby hairs that dirve me crazy
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 2:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Mine whent from straight, and thick to curly and wiry, back to straight, and now i have random wire like curlly hairs growing.... I hate my hair.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• mine went from straight and thick to thick and wavy, but i love it ♥
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• MIne went from thick and straight to thick and wavy too. It's pretty cool actually, all I have to do is put in some gel, scrunch and instant perm.
    Anonymous

• With my first son, it stayed pretty much the same. When I was pregnant with my daughter it was extremely dry and breaking. After I had her, for about 2 years, it just broke and was horrible. Until I got pregnant with my son. After I had him it turned curly! It is the weirdest thing, but I now have curly hair! It's the nicest my hair has ever been.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009