Is this an inappropriate commercial for kids to see?

did anyone think that was inappropriate at all?? and at the end of it he ends with *looking to female* "hey, booty, is booty". normally, i like sick/dark humor but, c'mon... that show's supposed to be for kids. but... clearly isn't. and it shows all on nick...

but hey.. maybe i'm just overreacting right?

tell me what you moms think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gMZ62PsvRM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Hmmm..... I dont think half of the shows/commercials on TV are appropriate for children. Our society has simply become immune to "inappropriate" and we dont even notice it anymore, even when our children are watching it.

This is one of the reasons my daughter doesnt and wont watch TV.
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 2:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Is that the burger king commercial? If so, yes it is inappropriate.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I don't see how the people who made that commercial can claim it is for their adult audience while touting a kid's meal and Spongebob.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I turn the channel I do not like it at all not appropriate for kids

raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• BK commercials are always dumb -.-
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Umm yeah, sorry, seeing a bunch of "sexy" women with square butts deffinately DOESNT make me want to buy my child a kids meal from BK. Its just stupid. If I saw this on the tv while my child was in the room i would simply change the channel. She doesnt need to see that kind of stuff.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It's kind of funny for adults, but definately not for kids to be watching.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 5:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yeah, it's not something they should do to advertise for children. When kids hear or see anything about kids meals it gets their complete attention, and this isn't something I'd want my kids watching at all!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My teens find it hystarical, my little ones could care less. I don't think it's the best choice....but it isn't really that bad.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 8:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I don't let my 4-year old daughter watch Spongebob on TV because I think it has adult contents all the time! This cartoon is for adults, not children. And I don't even like it myself.
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2009