How early is too early???

Ok, I am 15 weeks preggo and I believe I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions, now isn't that a little bit too early, so should I not even worry about it, then too this is my 4th child.

DYMOND24

Asked by DYMOND24 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try drinking water and relaxing. Its never to early as long as they go away when you rest. Dehydration could play a big part in it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I thought the same thing, but this is my first and they told me know it was my uterus growning a stretching and you have tendons that are connected in that area to that will pull also. But I think you can get them anytime. But its probably not them.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 2:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• YEp, BH contractions start earlier and earlier with each subsequent pregnancy. I have had 4 kids and with my last child, the contracting began at about 12-15 weeks. I was very surprised and noted this to my doc. I do have a history of preterm labor and dehydration too, so she instructed me to not over do it. Even though that is basically an oxymoron with 3 other kids, I tried to obey. They never really stopped and even got painful sometimes. I only had one incident where I had to go to the hospital and it wasnt serious and he was born without any induction or preterm labor at 39 weeks. So yes its normal, but just be mindful of your fluid intake and your physical activity. Good luck. Baby no 4 is such a blessing.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• no BH can start taht early.. drink some water
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009