Can sex induce implantation bleeding?

My period is not due for about another week or so, but I'm worried that I might be pregnant. I have NEVER bled during sex before but the other night I ended up bleeding a little after sex...so my question is, could sex induce implantation bleeding at all? Or could the bleeding at all be related to pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes they tear you a little on the inside. Implantation bleeding usually occurs once your embryo has implanted and sex has nothing to do with it. Bleeding can occur at any time, if your doing it a lot it could just be a small tear or maybe your a little raw on the inside. You could be pregnant but only a test can tell you that. If its a touch of blood I wouldn't worry as it happens to all of us from time to time.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Girl that sounds like me when i first got pregnant in the beginning i would always bleed a little bit after intercourse wait for another 2-3 weeks and see if it comes down..if it dont take a home pregnancy test..Good luck..
    Alexia_joel09

Answer by Alexia_joel09 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I did take a home test already and it came up negative, but I think it's still to early for the hormone to show up on a test. Like I said, my period is not due for another week at least. I just thought it was weird because I have NEVER bled during sex before and it isn't like he is any rougher or anything then normal. -OP
    Anonymous

• I've experienced light spotting during implantation. Also, hormonal changes in early pregnancy make the vagina and cervix slightly more delicate and may produce some light bleeding after sex.
    Anonymous

• If you're bleeding during sex you should see a doctor. I had that, it was light light bleeding, and it ended up being cervicitis.
    Anonymous

• I did bleed after sex one time when I was pregnant with my second. I bled on a Friday and had a pos test on Monday. With this one (#4) I would bleed a little after I had sex for the whole first trimester. Now that I'm entering my third trimester I haven't had any more bleeding.
    Anonymous

• I just had intercourse with my mate he made me bleed a bit during intercourse this isn't the first time we had sex but is the first time that has happened we used those Fire Ice condoms I think that's what caused it I'm not sure if I'm pregnant of not
    Mom91413

Answer by Mom91413 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2014