Need Skin Care help

I am almost 40, and my skin has lost it's mind. I get zits, and blackheads, my pores are huge, but yet I'm getting wrinkles and some slight sagging. Also some red patches and dry patches. I've never paid much attention to my skin -- I've generally had a nice complexion until the last year or so. Any suggestions on products and/or regimens to bring back so beauty to my skin? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I really like MaryKay skin care. Timewise cleanser and moisturizer. The microdermabrasion, eye creams acne treatment gel. Trust me you will notice a difference. Find a local consultant.
    Anonymous

• Oh no. I see this a lot. I'm an Avon rep www.youravon.com/dhullum and the best combo I've seen for skin in your condition is to wash with the Anew Alternative Intensive Foam Cleanser 510-090 then use the ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel 381-139 its well worth the money. As a tip it says $25 but if you go to "shop by product number" on the right hand side of the page type in 381139 with no dash into the product number line and change the 9 to an 8 in the row to the right of where you put the product number and add it to your bag you can get it for $15! Also another trick with your purchase you'd qualify for the 7pc Beauty Blockbuster bag for $9.99 you'd get ANEW Alternative Intensive Age Treatment which is usually $32 plus 6 other peices for $9.99! FSANY for free shipping too! GL! Email me for questions!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• could be your harmones too. go see a dermatologist. You may need an antibiotic at first.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I really like Queene Helene mint julep mask, unless you'd rather go with an expensive regimen :) It cleans out your pores, closes them up and just basically tightens everything. Lovely stuff. You can find it everywhere.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• you my dear are combo/oily we have the ultimate miracle set and the miracle set for your skin care and for the zits and pores we have the microdermabrasion set that shrinks those problems away,
    if any question let me know

www.marykay.com/marie.reeves

15%off all products and always free shipping
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 12:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i agree, mary kay are very good products ! use it and i am very happy and receive complements every day for my looks!
    idealnutrition

Answer by idealnutrition at 10:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2010