Have you ever had a spurt where you had crappy luck with jobs? Or went through them like your underwear?

Just curious. Please answer. It will make me not feel so bad about my situation.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have But i would do towns close to me and the towns close to me were are enemies for games and i have notice that if you didn't come from that town they are rude to you but if you go to a bigger town its easier but depends on what kind of witch you have to deal with on the jobs
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah...been there done that. I'm not working now though, and won't be for a while (yay twins.) But yes I have had bad luck with jobs.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Honestly I just hate working outside of the house. I don't think I'd like any job lol
    Anonymous