If I am taking the One A Day women's prenatal DHA/EPA liquid Gels, along with my regular prenatal vitamins, will this help my brain too?

I suppose they are fish oil supplements. Are they good for me too, or just my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• they are good for you too, everything doesn't go straight to baby. you get some of it, just like with what you eat or drink
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I guess I just wasn't sure if they were meant more for brains that are barely forming. It sounds like I can use the help lol.
    Anonymous

• Yes it's great for you baby's development AND for your own brain. Trust me it helps with the "cloudiness" of the pregnant woman's mind...and postpartum too! I can actually tell when I haven't taken my vitamins in awhile.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It will help you AND the baby... but don't forget to take extra folic acid in addition to a multivitamin. I can't stress the importance of it enough!
    7mom1977

Answer by 7mom1977 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2009