Do you?

Bring extra toys to the park when you take your LOs?

I've been bringing a bucket and shovels with me(it's a sandy playground, no recycled rubber tires..), plus a few cars, books, etc. when I go, but it seems like I'm the only mom around here that does that, and all the kids wind up playing with the toys we bring.

I don't mind sharing, I just wonder if I'm the only one who brings extra toys with me?

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 3:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i maybe bring bubbles but thats about it. my daughter is so excited to play on the park stuff that her toys don't interest her. we have a sand box in our backyard so she can play in the sand there. normally at the park she just gets to run free as long as she stays in the park
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i used to when my son was really little, like barely-able-to-sit-on-his-own little. once he started walking he had more interest in the surroundings and a pine cone entertained him for the entire outing lol so I dont bring any toys now. but I could see myself bringing along bubbles or a toy shovel or something to add to the fun when he gets older!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• ya i used to at my old house cuz the park was sand...but this new park is bark mulch, and well..its no fun to sit in. so i dont bring anything..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I do.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Mine aren't that little anymore, and when they were we didn't bring any.. Only to the the pool and I made sure I had plenty for them to share....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009