I think I broke my toe.

do you think I broke my toe? I stubbed it yesterday but it never turned black and blue, but bone hurts and aches. it bends though. I don't think broken things bend. do broken toes bend? it hurts when I bend it. maybe I should stop bending it. do you think I should stop bending it? I'm gonna go for a walk and see if that makes it better. every one says the best method for fixing things is to "walk it off".

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 3:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• omg my daughter said i think she should stop period. lol she doesnt know how we are on here. i think you should bend it some more to get it to loosen up. or stub it again and maybe it will have the opposite affect and stop hurting.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Buddy tape it. Get some medical tape and tape the injured toe next to the other toe. That acts as sort of a splint.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• put Ice on it and do not over work it. And by the way there is nothing a doc can do for that.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:47 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I droped a corner of our grill on my...second biggest toe.. whatever they are called. I did break it, but it didn't turn colors.. just swelled and hurt like the dickens. and it was just the tip, so there was nothing that could be done. over ayear later and anytime somone steps on it it swells and I almost cry... I have had 4 natrual births!! and I am crying over a little toe....sad.

I feel for you. Its amazing how much one little toe can hurt. Try to stay off of it as much as possible. Ice helps.. my husbands homeade margaritas helped more...
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009