If a woman is married and she has had several dreams about different people what could that mean for her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• What kind of dreams? Sexual or just about other men??
    Anonymous

• I've had several dreams about other people. Mostly when I was pregnant but have also had them since. THey're usually about people I know and either right before I see them (ie we have plans with them) or shortly after visiting with them. I honestly don't think it's a big deal and I'm not sure why it happens but I think it's perfectly normal.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No not really sexual, but that someone is giving me more attention than my husband is.
    Anonymous

• Well, that is easy. You are starving for attention. Just talk to your hubby about it. Tell him that you have been feeling like he hasn't been paying enough attention to you.
    Anonymous

• She is thinking of them or just heard their name. Do not make a big deal about dreams.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My husband and I have both had dreams about other people. I don't think it is a big deal. You can't control what you dream about so he shouldn't hold it against you. I have had some crazy dreams.

This isn't sexual, but once I dreamed that I left my baby in a slushie machine. I left her there and then came back and there she was swirling around inside, and I got her out and she was fine. Does this mean I am a bad mother or would ever do such a thing? No way. I don't even leave my daughter with a babysitter.

Don't sweat it. Just enjoy your good dreams and forget the bad ones.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• it means she's eating too much spicy food before going to bed. Dreams are dreams, nothing more. They don't mean anything. They are pictures stored in memory and come out at random during the sleep cycle. That's it. Don't make something of them that isn't there.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2009