..im having difficulty. :(

im about 2 or 3 months along. im still working and when im at work i feel so sick. my stomach constantly making me feel naus. how can i stop the sick feeling?

iMa.M0mmY

Asked by iMa.M0mmY at 3:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try crackers or a small piece of candy , the sugar can help ..
    youcanalso ask your dr for soemthing to help with the sick feeling
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• You need to eat good nutritional food for you and your baby. Drink water ,eat fruits & vegetables for snacks.

Anonymous

• Ginger helps, so try drinking ginger ale. They also have candies that are supposed to help with that and Motherhood and Babies R Us.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• There's a lot of anti-nausea stuff that you can buy at drugstores or BRU (i.e. Preggo Pops). I personally didn't have hardly any morning sickness, so I didn't try any of those. I made sure that I ate something in the morning, even if it didn't sound good. I made sure to have plenty of snacks with me for the day time. Drink water, and ginger ale does help. Basically I made sure I had something in my stomach so I didn't get that feeling. Your almost out of the 1st trimester, try to stick with it!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• ap9902 is right about the Preggie Pops. They have the little candy drops and then they make the lollipops. It actually works quite well, but I only used them when I was unbearably nauseous. You can check them out online and see if they're at your local Walgreens or Rite Aid.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 4:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i agree the preggo pops work great for me with my first pregnancy but i had to also take medicine for it since it was so bad. ginger ale works also..had to drink it when i was on the airplane. people sat far from afraid i mite explode or something LOL....but i had the morning sicknes throughout my whole pregnancy... with this one i dont have it whatsoever
    Anonymous