Does anyone have any inspirational quotes or short movies in their profile or even strong positive message they can send me for a friend in dire need of uplifting her spirits etc. ? Even anything with a little humor will help... Thank you all in advance!!

...and a great weekend to all!!! :)

Bellafleurs

Asked by Bellafleurs at 3:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-8 Credits)
  • Is she alright? 2+2 is 4? that's positive....in contrast to 3-5 is -2..... which would be negative..

Inspirational quote: When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller

It's hard to know what's appropriate without knowing your friend. I hope everything works out!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• oh....have her check out http://icanhascheezburger.com/ it's hilarious and sure to bring a smile to anyone's face!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Check out my page. I have a playlist with Christian music that she might like.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009