Fast food

Would you think someone is scum and a loser for taking a job at fast food

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope... its a job... atleast they are trying...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No way! A job is a Job!
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 4:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Nope. It's really not as HORRIBLE as everyone says it is. My very first job was at McDonalds. I actually didn't mind working there at all really and the time always flew by cause there was always someone there. You do smell though after you get off work and its usually so unbearable that you need to shower so that was the only problem I had with the job. Other than that it was not bad at all. I don't know where ppl get this idea that you are a "trashy" person if you work at a fast food place. A job is a job...at least they have one!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No, I would think they're trying to make a buck and stay off the system. A job is a job, and it helps you support yourself/family.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Ya I dont no why someone would put someone down for having a job? There hard to come by now
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 4:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No, its a job. He or she is trying to earn money and feed their family and themself.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Fast food could use some more motivated workers. If that person has previous experience in another field they are more likely to slip into the management track. That person might want to apply for Starbucks though. A friend of mine works part time there and receives full medical benefits. They also provide training.
    Anonymous

• no its a job at least they are just being lazy sitting around complaining about not having a job .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Nope, because chances are it is just a stepping stone in their way up the career ladder.
    Anonymous

• No, someone's gotta bring me my burger.
    Anonymous