Whats he playing at...???

ok.... where so i start! Im young,free, and single and last year met a fanastic guy who became my sex buddie. I then started to experiance feelings, and after talking to him i reaslised he didnt feel the same, so i removed myself and stopped sleeping with him. We spoke every so often.... " how r u" kinds stuff. Anyway 4 months later we met up and had fantastic (safe) sex. I left him that night knowing that it was just sex no strings.... by the time i had driven home he had already texted me.... then he texted me first the next morning....! im confused..... as he never use to text me first... do u think he may NOW be having feelings or just wants the sex thing again??? whats he playing at???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Hmmm I guess you'll never know unless you ask? I mean he could possibly want an actual relationship with you this time around OR he could just be trying to make you think that's what he wants so you guys can become sex buddies again. Personally any friends with benefits relationship never turns out in the end because usually 1 person will end up having feelings for the other...and its usually the girl that gets hurt. If you really want a relationship with him I would ask him if that's what he wants...but can you really trust his answer? I dunno.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• with guys free sex is alway a sex thing
    Anonymous

• It's probably how great the sex was.
    Anonymous

• Just ask him. If all you want is sex buddies, tell him upfront. That will get a lot out of the way and it won't waste your time or his. It could be that this guy needed a little after care, after sex. You know a little light conversation, just to make sure all is A OK and maybe a little praise. Guys usually are weirded out when women don't get all emotional over the act. lol And when it comes down to having sex buddies; as long as you know what you want from them and they understand this, you rarely have a problem with emotions getting in the way.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If all you want is a sex buddy, and as you said,you practise safer sex, then all is well. If he still only wants someone to have sex with, then you have to decide if you still have feelings for him. If you so still have feelings for him and he says he has feelings for you, this is the tricky part- how to tell if he really has feelings for you or it is just hopefulness on your part, or manipulation on his part. I suspect you won't be able to tell until you remove the element of sex from it. Does he like talking to you? Does he know anything about you other than what you do in bed? Do you like him as a person or just because of pleasure you get from him in bed. How about him, is he using you as a convenience or does he respect you as a person. But the first step is to answer him. Don't get back in a sex relationship hoping that he has changed.

Answer by Bmat at 4:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Some guys love a challenge. They will lure you in until there is a false sense of "it's going somewhere" then pull the rug right out from under your feet when they think they have you hooked on them. Then they pull up their pants and walk away and leave you asking yourself wtf? A lot of Passive Aggressive men are like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2009