does anyone know about any work from home that actually works?

since my pregnancy i have been looking to all those websites and all those mail in work from home thingy magingies but unfortunately non has worked does anyone know of any that work?

nvdmysteries

Asked by nvdmysteries at 4:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure I list hundreds of work home companies on my site. It's free and there are no scams. Good Luck,

Work Home Careers

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 4:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• What are you looking for exactly?  That is where you need to start.  I have just completed a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can read them in my Journal at:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I also have tons on my site... All legit!

Sabrina's Closet

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'm a consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. I like it, but I can't tell you much from experience as I'm only starting out. There's no start up fee, no quotas or inventories, no delivering! You get your own webpage where customers order, so you're never stuck in the middle, or left holding the bag if someone backs out of an order. Click here to find out more, or PM me.

I'm also currently working for ChaCha.  I'm about to get my first $100 pay check!  This is cool because you're actually working, it's not a business, and you can watch your pay grow!  If you're interested in that go ahead and click here.  If you decide to do chacha, please use my email address: motherofanaries@yahoo.com when they ask for your referral. 

Good luck, PM me with any ?

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Have you heard of Gold Canyon? Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but had paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Marianne
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have a website full of ideas for you, all of them are free and there are no sales! Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I have a website with all jobs that pay. they are ones I have tried to friends of mine have done so I know they are legit. http://wahideas.webs.com

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• There are a few out there its just knowing where to look and how to make it work. I know from my own experence that Avon, Mary Kay, Tupperware, Pampered Chef are all legit. I wish you luck finding what your looking for.

Selina

http://www.moreinfo247.com/10592400/FREE
    redneckbabe143

Answer by redneckbabe143 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I work from home with a great company that has been around for 24 years and with the better business bureau. What is so great about what I do is that there’s no large investment, no stocking/delivery of products like Mary Kay, Avon, etc., and there is no selling! I simply help others save money, live green and earn an extra income. While this isn't a "get rich quick" type thing, the money can be great if you are motivated and dedicated to making your own business work! I'd love to share it with you! Just request more info. at my site www.familiesrok.com and I can share everything with you over an appointment.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 12:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2009