Need a change in the sex life...please help ladies

Lately the sex has kinda...well, sucked with my DH. I need some ways to spice it up.

He's really into the anal sex thing, I've tried it once, it was okay...but don't know.

What else can I do?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Porn really helped us.
    Anonymous

• have sex in a different place like the car,shower,living room, anyplace you can think of that is different then your bedroom the bedroom can get boring after a while!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• there is a technique to anal, it can feel great if you do it the right way. Let me know if your interested in learning the technique.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• try Role playing or other forms of fore play. Try going for a drive and finding someplace public (the adrenaline from the fear of getting caught makes it more fun!)
    Toys, new positions, or try little teases throughout the day and get both of you REALY heated with anticipation....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• my dh and i went to a porn shop together and looked around and talked about what we thought looked like fun and that by itself helped us!
    Anonymous