are you a member of any other site?

Are there anymore sites kind of like cafe mom, where you can go and ask questions also where there is a different atmosphere of people. Are you a member of any? If so what is the website?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've asked this question several times! Nobody shares their sites!!
    Anonymous

• Well if youre pregnant theres a GREAT site called i-am-pregnant.com
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think there is one called Motherhood.com, I think Babycenter has one and if you're Christian, there's Crosswalk. I'm sure there are tons out there. I bet if you google social networking sites, you'd get a bunch.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 4:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Momslikeme.com
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 4:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I don' t know if there is other sites or not. Honestly I don't care. I am so addicted to CM & do not need to be on other sites.

fullofhope325

Answer by fullofhope325 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yeah, when I was pregnant, belonged to i-am-pregnant.com. I also belong to www.wordreference.com >>>>that is a language forum. I also belong to Healthboards.com. My names are different on each of these sites though. I also belonged to sidelines.org when I was pregnant. It's a support group/forum for women in high risk pregnancies and moms of premature babies. There was absolutely no drama on that site. All the women just supported each other and kept each other busy on bedrest.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i'm on Facebook and Myspace. Myspace has a lot of awesome groups, and their tends to be a little less cattyness than here on cm
    Anonymous

• lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2009