has anyone taken their kids mini golfing?

and by kids i mean like 2-3 yr olds. how do they do? do they actually try and golf or are they just running around the whole time? im taking my son today and i have a feeling he's just going to hit the ball once and run to the next hole lol. or run anywhere and everywhere for that matter.

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 4:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We take our g-kids all the time They are 5 and 6 now. Neither of them 'got it' until they were about 4. Now they love it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yea we have and its mainly for fun. lol I don't see what you're worried about?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• we went when our daughter was 2 and it was horrible she didn't like it, and kept picking up everybody's balls and kept throwing them in the water or off the course in the grass. It was also really hot so we were all getting pretty aggrivated. we might try to go again this year but we only tried that once last year and figured she wasn't quite old enough yet.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My DD will be 3 in July and we took her a couple of weeks ago, it didn't work she just wasn't ready for that yet.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 11:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes I have. I go when it isn't so busy so we can take our time. Mine love to hit and chase after it. I have to remind them to take turns and wait. I think it is good at teaching patience and turn taking.

momfourboys

Answer by momfourboys at 12:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2009