What should I do? A fellow cafemom member emailed me and said she is having an affair with my husband and is pregnant?

I love him so much and we have 2 children together. I'm just so confused?!?! I don't know if I should leave him or stay and work it out? Who's to know he won't do it again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Damn, I came back after having lunch and the previous question was deleted. I was CRACKING up laughing when I saw this gem. What a joke. I knew the whole thing was a hoax, but all of your comments are entertaining.

I agree. If this woman screwed your hubby, then why not give out her profile name?? Oh yeah, it's probably because IT'S YOU.
    mom2eliandjayde

Answer by mom2eliandjayde at 5:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Do you know for a fact hat he was with this girl or is it just drama? You can email if you want to talk but I need more facts to be able to help you.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• OK I'll be the first to call TROLL on this one. IF you the OP is real....then understand that getting off Anon will help make your story believable. Already today This section has dealt with a previously deleted question of one saying that they were having an affair with a fellow cafe member's husband. That being said. it's too easy to conclude that the anon of the previous question is the same as this anon.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I read that post. You need to confront him with the situation and ask him what he wants to do but keep in mind that the other woman had no idea that you were still with him. He has lied to you and her so you need to sit him down and tell him that you cannot trust him because of this crap! you need to be strong and decide whether or not you want to trust him again after such a thing.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 4:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Are you sure she is telling the truth? How does she even have your name? Does she have real life information about you? How? Anybody could write lies about your husband. I wouldn't believe her until you get the straight story from your husband. Who are you going to believe, a person from a website whom you've never met, or your husband whom you know and love. Talk with him and find out if he has been faithful. If there is a chance that he hasn't then get tested right away for STDs. Get counseling.

Answer by Bmat at 4:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Isabelle- I wish I knew what troll meant but I read that post earlier and yes, OP that was anon originally too so this one seems phony because of how that one went.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• OMG isabellalecour! shutup why would someone lye about that! Good God let it go! if you really dont believe her, then dont answer her freaking question!
    Anonymous

• do what you feel is right in your heart. this is a tough subject where you really are going to get a lot of people saying leave! but, if you feel you want to work it out, there is no shame in that. if that is what you truely want, do not let others discourage you. because oh will they try! it depends, though, on how you truely feel and how your hubby feels. does he want to leave her and work it out with you?
    Anonymous

• But if you are serious... You need to confront him immediately... I would say leave but no one really knows what they would do until they are in the situation.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I am so with isabella on this one I call TROLL, if not then you shouldnt have an issue with posting somethng non anon, funny the other question about this was deleted
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009