Ok, take my test and see if you and your man are 100% open with eachother or not...

Do you...

A: Burp in front of eachother?
B: Fart in front of eachother?
C: Pee in front of eachother?
D: Poop in front of eachother?

Where do you draw the line in your relationship with how open you are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Anonymous

• yes
    Yes
    No
    No!!
    Anonymous

• yes to all but the last one. We both agree there are somethings a person should be allowed to do in private..lol. Not ot mention I would DIE if I tried to stay in the bath room while he pooped.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Kinda

He has pooped in front of me but I can't bring myself to do it in front of him. We are VERRRY comfortable around eachother. Lol
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yes to all 4. we are extemely open and some of our best conversations are in the bathroom while one of us is doing a number2. but we don't get alot of alone time to talk so we talk when the time becomes available.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes to all. We only have one bath room and if one person really has to go while the other is in the shower WELL............... it happens. But the fumes drive me out of the shower in a hurry.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• A: Burp in front of eachother? Yes
    B: Fart in front of eachother? He does, I don't
    C: Pee in front of eachother? Actually, this morning was the 1st time he did this in front of me! Jus because I was running late for work and had to finish getting ready and he couldn't wait! The only time I peed in front of him was when I was in labor and that's because he had to hold me to make sure I didn't fall off the bowl!
    D: Poop in front of eachother? NO!
    Anonymous

• A: Burp in front of eachother? Yes
    B: Fart in front of eachother? Yes
    C: Pee in front of eachother? Yes
    D: Poop in front of eachother? No

Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 5:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes to All Q's , after 13 yrs. you get used to each others actions ... :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes, to all. But the poop thing does bother me. He leaves the room if I'm on the pot. I don't like to be in there when he's on. What about picking your nose? We do that, too. We have done just about everything in front of each other. Except throwing up. I have in front of him (he held my hair out of it), he hasn't in front of me, not that I can remember. We know each others embarassing things.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009