Baby Movement

Im 24 weeks and I have been feeling my baby move quit a bit latley except the last two days he hasnt moved near as much as normal, but I can still feel him move. Its just weird that it has slowed down so much. Is this normal?

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 4:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• This is completely normal... Krissi's Doc just told her the baby is ONLY awake 20 minutes out of every hour. They do not have any perceptionof time...

The only time you should really be concered about is 30 weeks and forward... This happened to me too... I think it's normal. But if you still have some concern... Just call the doc.

laylasmom1027

Answer by laylasmom1027 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• The same has been happening to me as well. I'll be 24 weeks on Sunday and yesterday and today he hasn't really been moving AS much but I can still feel him move. I heard there is a cut off week where you are supposed to call your doc if you notice a change in movement for over 24 hours but I don't know when that is. Please let me know if you find out anything else.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well, my dd used to drive me crazy when I was pregnant. She would move like a mad woman for like a week straight and the next week, she would be super still. I was on bedrest so I could feel everything. I was constantly at the drs getting NSTs>>>better safe than sorry. She was fine though, I guess she just had her own strange schedule. She is now 9 months and always a mad woman! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009