IS IT RIGTH 2 HAVE OTHER WOMEN CALL YOUR HUSBAND PHONE

friend22

Asked by friend22 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• depends......who are the women and why are they calling?
    Anonymous

• Nope.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon...depends who they are and why they are calling, is there a legitimate reason why? Do you know? If there isn't and you don't know who they are then i say no and he's got some explaining to do :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Sounds like there might be a trust issue in the relationship....
    Do you mean you HAVE other women call him to check up on him? or HIM having other women calling to talk to him?
    AND is there any reason why you should doubt him and who hes talking to?
    Id suggest you and him sit down and talk and figure out boundaries and decide if there is TRUST or not... Without trust there might as well be no relationship.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 5:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It's not ok. It's respect for a relationship if a woman needs to talk to some one else's man she go through the partner of the man.
    Anonymous

• It truly depends on why they are calling. Men and women can be friends. Just as I can have male friends. If you can't trust your mate and they can't trust you then you need to settle that issue.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If you are secure in yourself and your relationship then sure. Most of my friends are male. And their wives have no problem with me calling them. Neither does my husband. It's called TRUST.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think it depends on who they are. My DH works at place with mostly female co-workers and sometimes gets phone calls from them at home. I have met all his co-workers and feel secure about their work friendships. I believe the biggest thing is trust in your husband and the "women" he is talking to. As long as he's honest and open about who is talking to and what they're talking about, I don't have a problem with it. I don't recommend being blindly trusting... some ladies have unmoral agendas.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 18, 2009