What kind of little "extras" do you do for your hubby/man?

I am so exausted these days that my creativity cells have shrunk. I know I used to be so much more clever about letting him know that I care and am still attracted......these days not so much! What do you do for your man to keep things fresh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I randomly surprise him with homemade chocolate chip cookies or brownies from scratch. He says that's when he knows I love him b/c I went to the trouble to make them from scratch.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Random text messages during the day. Notes in his pockets that you're sure he'll find by accident. A card or note under his pillow on the bed. I get up after he is in bed and write on the mirror in lipstick. I send him one line emails. I have a service dog, so sometimes I'll write something on a paper, and have the dog deliver it to him.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i feel the same lately. pregnancy has drained me, so i don't cook big dinners as often, or do super exciting stuff in the bedroom, or give hour long massages like i did. i'm sure i'll get back to all that eventually, but for now i just try to make sure i do little things so he wont forget how much i appreciate him and how in love with him i am.
    i set up the coffee pot for the next morning, leave little notes here and there, or send an email i know will make him smile while he's at work. sometimes, the kiddo and i take cute pics, just to make him laugh. or i play with his hair when we watch tv at night.
    little tiny gestures, yes, but i think he gets the point. :)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 5:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I just started leaving the post it notes places for him... I always want him to know that he is appreciated and loved. I do want some more creative ideas though He always cooks for me and gives me massages and everything. i would like to come up with stuff to do too.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Aw those are nice ideas! I don't do much, I guess. I bring him coffee in the evening. When he is mowing in the heat I'll take him a glass of water. I make his favorite, meatloaf, from time to time. I try to remember to praise him from time to time. I didn't realize it, and just read about it today while waiting to get my hair done, that the husband wants to hear that he is doing well. That he is appreciated.

Answer by Bmat at 6:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I always make his plate for him and even get his "seconds" for him.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2009