Does anyone know a good childcare provider in Las Vegas?

I am due May 14th with a baby girl and I only get 6 weeks off work... I need to find someone either a daycare center or a in-house babysitter for my newborn that is affordable and flexible ASAP! Can anyone help?

noni0715

Asked by noni0715 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what side of town do you live on?
    my girlfriend works at a kindercare or how ever they spell it lol but its over on the west side .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• im just wondering do they have to be ceterfied to be a home babysitter? becuase im not..i have a 11 month old daughter and i babysit a 4 month old baby girl monday through friday.
    Anonymous

• you only have to be certfied if it is a certain amount of kids that are not yours .
    so if you are watchign only one then no you dont have to
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I live and work on the southwest end of town...I have heard of kindercare, but haven't called yet. Which one does your sister work at?
    noni0715

Answer by noni0715 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2009