What do you do to get yourself in the mood to have sex with DH/SO when you are dead tired?

I have been so busy with work, 6 classes in school, all of Hannah's activities, etc and it seems that at night I just want to collapse in bed. Which stinks because I am constantly thinking and planning in my head the secret rendezvous I want to have with my SO when I get home, but then when I finally get there, I am out of steam. I feel bad because first we have a great sex life when we have it and two because I want to cater to him as well as I am catering to everything else. What are things you do to gather the energy??? I am open MAMAs. I really want to go back to having the energy to do it every day if he wanted to lol... No bashing please.

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Hmm well usually when I am dead tired my fiance leaves me alone but sometimes he is just too randdyyy babyyy to control himself haha so he touches my breasts which almost ALWAYS gets me in the mood. He's a smart cookie.
    Anonymous

• Lol... ya he usually leaves me alone too but either way I feel bad that I can't keep up when he is randyy... which is like all the time lol
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I know. I feel your pain. When I think about sex, its usually during the day when I am home with my little guy and other kids are at school. We will even text one another and if I even HINT that I am interested, he expects it at the end of the day. By then I am worn out. We have 4 kids together, so we have a lot of activities. I told him that it would be great if he could come home in the middle of the day....LOL. Then he hits me up for it on the weekends. I dont feel comfy having sex with our kids in the other room. They are simply too old for that. Sooo....I just buck up and do it. I might not always completely get into it, but I do make a point to realize that sometimes its about him and not about me. If I turned him down when I was tired, then we would never do it. I make a point to say....this is what my husband needs and its an act of serving him. So I put on my smiley face and just do it. He does enjoy when I am into it
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:40 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Learn to balance. Sex with him is just as important as classes, housework, shopping, etc. MAKE TIME. If you don't then someone else will. NOT threatening, lol, just trying to be practical.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:18 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Mckenzie- Yes that was exactly what I was thinking. There are waaayy too many girls out there that would not have any problem finding the energy. I need to get this together asap. I really do love sex with my man... Thanks girls!
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009