how many moms do not have a drivers license?

I am just asking because I am now 23 no car and no career I went to school for a training program but did not pass the state exam by 14 points. which at first I thought was a lot but now that I think about its not. I am terrible at studying! and I do not have a license because I am a nervous wreck about driving . I just called for driving lessons and they start next week. and already I am thinking about what could go wrong! Is there any easy way of getting threw this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its perfectly fine to be nervous about driving at any age. Its when you get so careful and carefree that people have accidents.Instead of studying all at once, do 1 chapter at a time and it may be easier for you.This way you can hold more info. Its the people that have the "I won't get in an accident" or "I am a great driver" attitudes that cause the accidents. I have been driving for 32(ewwww) years and I never think I can't learn, and I never say I won't get into an accident.Good luck and take your time, you will be a better driver for it☺
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I don't have one.
    Anonymous

• i dont have one but that is because it expired lol ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I am 21 and just got my permit last month =[ I am terribly afraid of driving.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i dont have a license either. i get nervous when i drive.

peoso

Answer by peoso at 5:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I can see your perspective, but its great that you are willing. Get to those classes and let them help you. I can't see someone being able to survive and raise kids effectively without being able to drive. Not that you cant be a good mom (totally not what I mean) but when your kids get older, you want to be the one driving them to their events and being the "designated mom". It helps you keep track of your kiddies and then when they get to the point where they need to drive, you can teach them. I know its a lot farther off than some young moms would like to think about, but it gets here SO fast. I started learning when I was about 12. Driving the lawn mower and up and down the dirt roads in my grandparents car, then when I was 15, my dad MADE me go get my permit. He was determined to make me an independant indiviual. He taught me well. I was really nervous too and I really didn't want my permit. I got my license at 16. I am 32
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• im 28 and never got one, i rely on hubby and whoever else is around.

im terrified of driving, i know its a privilage and all but i never was that interested in getting it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My hubby is 21 and only has a learner's permit. I actually taught him how to drive,but he's great at it now so he will be getting his license soon.
    Anonymous

• I don't have one. I am COMPLETELY TERRIFIED to get behind the wheel. I am 30 years. I really wish I could drive but I just can't do it. I have like panic attacks just cranking the car. Do the lessons. Help yourself to get more comfortable.
    Anonymous

• I am 24 and don't have one. Had a permit but got suspended about 3 years ago
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2009