anyone taking phentermine? the weight loss supplement

jojopal77

Asked by jojopal77 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Adipex, yes. It's an amphetamine and it works well. I've lost 13lbs in a month.
    Anonymous

• I love phentermine! I lost 70lbs on it in about 6 months... I can't find it anymore :(
    Mom2Joshua

Answer by Mom2Joshua at 6:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes I am. Just started 2 weeks ago.
    Anonymous

• Ugh... It almost killed me. It makes you crazy, speeds up your heart rate.. It is bad and at some point, all of you will find out in your own way. Good luck. Yikes!
    Anonymous

• Anonymous I'm sorry you have had a bad experience. There are many (phentermine.com) who have not almost died from it. Different people react differently to medications. That one was just not for you.
    Anonymous

• me and my sisters are taking them idk i hope it works!!
    jojopal77

Answer by jojopal77 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• The problem with weight loss supplements is that you do not learn healthy eating habits. By changing the way that you and your family eat, you will all be healthier and live longer. 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables everyday. 7 servings of whole grains every day. lots of water, 8 or more 8 ounce glasses of water every day.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I took Phentermine for 4 months and lost 50 pounds. I took myself off of it to becasue my body was getting used to it. I have not taken it in 4 months and have have lost 10 more pounds. Phentermine will help you change your life. But if you just want a pill to get skinny and you do not change an habits you will gain it all back. GOod Luck
    tasha2378

Answer by tasha2378 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2009