Moms that work outside the home..

What are your work hours? I have always worked 8-5. I am contemplating changing jobs but the hours are not what i am use too. The hours are either 6-2, or 2-10, or 7pm -7am. I just don't really think that would work out well with a 9 mont old. So i was trying to see what others do and if it works for you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work 7-3 I would love to work 6-2 or a 4 day 10 hour shift.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:37 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I work in the office 3x per week and I get there about 9:15 and work until 5. The other 2 days I work from home with the kids.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• There's no way I'd want to work odd hours and deal with child care. It's much harder to find.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would also love 6 to 2. Right now I work 7:30 to 4:30. I used to work 9 to 6, that I did not like. Now I actually get to see my kids in the evening not just feed them and put them to bed.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I work from 10am to 7:30 pm. I've got to small kids (1 & 3) and they are picked up by 8pm. It's a differant time frame, but they also dont go to bed untill around 10:30 so I can spend some time with them. This is the way it's always been so they are use to it. In 3 years I will have differant hours at a new job when I finish school, and I'm looking forward to getting off at 4!!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2009