What were you doing in the year 2000?

I was still in school, being a carefree kid. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a 6 yr old and a 2 1/2 yr old and I was still a sahm. My older daughter was attending a small private christian school about 25 min from us. She was in the first grade so likely I was doing a lot of driving taking her to and from school. Basically the same thing I am doing now, but with a 4 kids who are 14, 11, 7 and 3.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I was 15 and in 10th grade. I was breaking basketball records from our league, dating a really cute guy and living large with my babysitting and waitressing money lol. *sigh* oh youth...where did you go?!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i think things were hectic and horrible for me, i already graduated in 99, had a kid in 98 and was living with MIL and SIL, the SIL gave me real hell.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I was turnig thirteen!!!! Yea!!!!
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 5:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Had a 3 yr old and a 1 yr.old working in the Diamond industry in Manhattan and happily married ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I was 10 in 5th grade.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i was in 7th grade so besides cheer practice i was fighting with my brothers
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I had my first kid, and one month after his birth moved from the US to Canada.
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 5:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• college- and all that comes with it. No sleep, to much drinking, and so on. Boy life changes after you have kids.
    casd

Answer by casd at 5:48 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i was in my senior year of high school. so skipping school, lifegaurding, waitressing, skipping some more school, partying, taking slacker classes b/c i only needed two credits to grad so there "was no point in taking real classes" too bad i didnt maybe i would have gone straight to college the next year, then again i wouldn't have met dh had i gone straight to college and wouldn't have my little hellion and another on the way
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2009