Do you REALLY eat healthy now that your pregnant? What does your normal day of eating consist of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i always eat healthy
    i eat tons of fruits and veggies
    only wheat products when it comes to bread and crackers.
    not much pasta
    good amount of meats
    dairy and water
    ve always eaten healthy tho
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'm a junk food junkie but for some reason everytime i've been pregnant i crave fruits and veggies and tons of water. I also plurge if i have a big craving for something mostly cheeseburgers and pizza. So i don't always eat healthy but when i'm pregnant i try to.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:01 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I can't stand fruits or veggies when I'm morning/all day sick. They taste too much like water and I just end up throwing them up. Today all I've kept down is a graham cracker and a thing of ramen noodles.
    Dh is bringing Dairy Queen home tonight because it's the only the that sounds reasonably good. And it has a lot of calories which I'm in desperate need of right now- whether they are healthy calories or not. My OB is always nagging me to gain weight. I tell him I'll catch up next trimester!

Once I'm out of the 1st trimester I eat a lot better though. My husband is a health freak, so it's easy to just go along with what he eats. I like to be healthy, but what can I say? I like chocolate!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• what ever im craving is what im eating..wether it be healthy or not
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:20 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• nope, fast food for me! thats why they make prenatal vitamins to make sure that women are getting the nutrients they need b/c not everyone eats the way the food pyramid tells you to
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 17, 2009