What kind of car do you have?

I'm sure many of you have a minivan, as they seem so common among families. But does anyone else not want a minivan? We'd like to have 3 or 4 children, but I refuse to buy a minivan - or any other "soccer mom" vehicle - not trying to offend anyone! If you have a family, and don't drive a minivan - what do you drive? Squeeze into a car? SUV?

imamama09

Asked by imamama09 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i HATE mini vans lol i always said i would not have one .
    we have a ford expidition (SP?) its nice . but of course my husband has to havve it lifted so he will be incharge of the whole car seat putting in and removal..lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• cadillac coupe deville
    casd

Answer by casd at 5:46 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We just bought a used Dodge Durango which I looove because I have 3 kids and 1 is in a carseat and the other is in a booster seat. It has a third row seat so we're ridin in style now! LOL! That's just because our former ride was an OLD truck that didn't have room for all of us.
    Anonymous

• I hate a colt bolt ss , mini van, 2 pickups, a 1969 camero ss and a semi truck i have more but those are the ones i drive around
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 6:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We have an '06 Saturn Ion sedan and a '95 Toyota 4Runner.
    mama2be2009

Answer by mama2be2009 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I am 23 with 2 kids. I was not wanting a minivan either. So, we bought a 2009 Dodge Journey a little over a year ago. I LOVE it! It seats 7, has the entertainment package to keep the kids entertained while on our long trips. Very comfy with a LOT of storage. It has a built in fridge, under seat storage and built in ice buckets in the floor. The best car we've owned by far (this is my 5th) and wasn't too expensive either!
    mom2eliandjayde

Answer by mom2eliandjayde at 6:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have an 08 toyota highlander. I like it. it' s a mom-wagon lol
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 6:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have a 02 Toyota 4runner and My husband drives an 09 Toyota Corolla.
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 8:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I recently bought the new Saturn Outlook and love it. I used to drive a Ford Explorer the first year model they put in the third row seat. I liked it, but didn't like that anytime we had lots of stuff to carry, we had to fold down the third row, eliminating 2 seats. The Outlook seats 8, and has storage room behind the third row. Our criteria was comfort, and fitting 3-4 hockey players with all their gear. The Outlook fit the bill perfectly, and I don't feel like its a "mom" car.
    22hockeymom22

Answer by 22hockeymom22 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We drive trucks. I have a 97 chevy, hubby has a 83 Scotsdale and a 90 Ford F350 one Ton dully.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:42 PM on Apr. 17, 2009